These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Only open to residents in Great Britain aged 18 or over who are licensed commercial pub operators of an on trade outlet which outlet stocks and sells STRONGBOW variant on draught.
2. Licensee should go to https://uk.strongbow.com/takeabow to complete the form with operator name, email address, mobile number, outlet name, outlet address and postcode and nominate an employee of the outlet and write a one sentence on why the employee should TAKE A BOW. Employee must still be employed in the outlet at the end of the promotion. Each employee can only be nominated once. However the licensee may nominate more than one employee. Each employee nomination must be on a separate form. Standard network rates apply.
3. Entries must be made by the outlet licensee. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. The promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non receipt or the late receipt of message due to network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification.
4. Entries must be made between 16:00 15th August until 23:59 on 18th September 2023.
5. There are 4 prizes. Winners will be the first 4 entries drawn at random from all qualifying entries by an independent judge on or before 22nd September 2023. The Judges decision is final.
The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw a prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The licensee of the winning employee will be notified by phone call within 3 working days of the prize draw. If no contact is made a second attempt will be made via email within 6 working days of the prize draw. A third attempt via phone call and email within 9 working days of the prize draw will be made. If no response within 5 working days after the third attempt, then an alternate winner will be selected at random and follow same process above. No entrant may win more than 1 prize.
7. The licensee of the winning outlet will be asked if the nominated employee or another of the outlet employees is willing to provide a photograph or a video to be used in promotional materials in respect of this promotion. If anyone agrees the licensee will be provided with details so that the employee may have direct contact with the Promoter to formalise any consent. Receipt of the prize is not dependent on consent being provided under this Term.
8. The names of the winning outlets winners will be announced via Strongbow’s social channels on the 2nd, 9th,16th & 23rd October 2023 by 5pm. By entering, the winner consents to such information being disclosed upon request.
9. Each prize consists of:
· 1x limited-edition apple ‘Take a Bow’ pin badge per winner
· Strongbow branded tote bag
· Strongbow branded notebook
· Strongbow branded socks (one size only)
· 1x £200 all4one voucher per winner
· Stock – 1x kegs of Strongbow and 1 case of ULTRA
· 1x24 Glassware Strongbow Original (or Strongbow Dark Fruit if appropriate)
10. There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable.
11. The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
14. All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
15. These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
Promoter:- Heineken UK Limited 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, Edinburgh EH12 9JZ