These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Only open to residents in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 18 or over, excluding employees of any company in the Heineken group and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
2. To take part in the promotion, go to where participants should input their first name, last name, and email address. Entry is limited to one per person. All valid entries will be entered into a free prize draw. Standard network rates apply.
3. Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the survey. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, and such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and Promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non-receipt or the late receipt of entries due to operator or network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted.
4. No purchase necessary to enter.
5. Participants will be able to enter between 16:00 17/07/2023 and 16:00 30/08/2023.
6. There are 10 prizes. Each prize consists of a £100 Amazon gift voucher. Amazon voucher terms apply – see for more details. Each voucher is valid for 10 years. The winners will be the first 10 entries drawn at random from all valid entries by an independent judge after the closing date and on or before 06/09/2023. No participant can win more than one prize.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw a prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding, and no correspondence will be entered into. The Judge’s decision is final.
8. The winners will be contacted (via the same email address used to enter the promotion) by email within 7 days of the draw. If a winner cannot be contacted and/or does not acknowledge prize notification within 7 working days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner (and so on until 10 winners can be contacted who will take up the prize). A further email containing the Amazon gift voucher will be sent once the Promoter has received acknowledgement of the prize notification within the timescale set out above.
9. Winners’ surnames & county will be available for 3 months from 13/09/2023 by sending a Stamped Addressed Envelope to STRONGBOW ULTRA GOAT PROGRAMMATIC 2023 PROMOTION, Silverbullet Data Services PLC, Spaces, The Harley Building, 77 New Cavendish St, London, W1W 6XB . By entering, the winner consents to such information being disclosed upon request.
10. There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable or refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
11. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
14. All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
15. These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
Ultra Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, Edinburgh EH12 9JZ.