For full Ts&Cs see FestivalFlags | Strongbow. Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18+. To enter, buy any Strongbow product from participating Morrisons stores and text 'Strongbow' to 60075 between 00:01 on 14/06/2023 & 23:59 on 11/07/2023 and upload receipt as proof of purchase. Includes online purchases. Mobile phone access required. 1 entry per person, per day. Prize: 1x Custom Strongbow Branded Festival Flag per winner, customisation includes colour of flag and phrase from a list of promoter approved phrases. 125 flags to be won each week in random prize draw. Total of 500 flags to be won. Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, Edinburgh EH12 9JZ
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. This promotion is only open to residents in the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees of any company in the Heineken group and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
2. The prize consists of 1x Custom Strongbow Branded Festival Flag (915mm x 610m, flag pole not included) per winner with no more than one prize to be won per entrant. Customisation includes colour of flag and phrase from Promotor approved list of prepopulated phrases. Total of 500 flags to be won during the course of the promotion.
3. To enter, buy any Strongbow product from participating Morrisons stores or Morrison online shopping platform (subject to availability), retaining your receipt as proof of purchase. Entrants can then text 'STRONGBOW’ to 60075 and click the link provided in the automatic text response. Mobile phone access required. Enter between 00:01 14/06/2023 and 23:59 11/07/2023. Standard network rates apply. Service is at the discretion of checkout staff. Using the link contained in the automated text response, entrants will be asked to submit:
a) a photo of their receipt;
b) desired flag colour and chosen phrase from list of pre-set phrases;
c) a contact email.
4. Entries are limited to one entry per person, per day.
5. Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. Amended, defaced or photocopied entries are invalid. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for lost or stolen entries. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, and such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non-receipt or the late receipt of the text message due to operator or network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted.
6. Prize draw: a prize draws to take place on each of the following dates: 21/06/23, 28/06/23, 05/07/23 & 12/07/23. 125 winners to be drawn in each draw. Winner’s receipts will be verified during the draw and if not accepted, alternative winners will be re-drawn. All winners will be drawn at random.
7. Winner notification: Winner details will be shared with Mesh Marketing & MIH Handling by The Promoter to fulfil prizes. Winners will be notified via the email provided on entry within 5 business days of each draw.
8. Prize fulfilment: Winners will receive their festival flags within 28 business days of being notified. Prizes will be delivered via post. The Promoter shall not be liable for any delays or non-delivery of the prizes.
9. There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept an entry or to award a prize for this promotion if there are reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has not complied with any of these terms and conditions, or has not acted in good faith. The promotor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw the promotion if deemed necessary due to circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
12. The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Winners’ surnames and counties will be available for three months from 12/07/23 by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Mesh Finance, 3 Evolution Wynyard Business Park, Wynyard Co. Durham TS22 5TB. By entering, the winner consents to such information being disclosed upon request.
14. The Promoter is not liable for third party acts or omissions.
15. All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
16. These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ