NO ENTRY FOR UNDERAGE PERSONS
This website is intended only for persons of legal drinking age in the UK. Do not use this Website if you are not of legal drinking age in the UK. Date of birth verification is required at the entrance of the Website and prompts may be located within the Website.
ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all the arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
At the Company, we are committed to protecting your personal information that you share with us through the Internet.
THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We collect information about you through two principal means: through technology (for example IP addresses and cookies) and through your voluntary submission of information.
Using technology, our website can collect information about the type of browser you are using, your operating system and your IP address information using technology. An IP address Is a number automatically assigned to your computer and is recognised by web technology whenever you are surfing the internet. None of this information is considered personally identifiable information. As technology evolves, additional methods of information gathering may be used such as ‘pixel tags’ (also known as ‘web beacons’ and ‘clear gifs’).
Cookies can be turned off in a user’s session, but not from within the website itself there are no controls for this. To turn them off the user would have to do so from within their browser settings. Once they turn off cookies they are booted out of the site, and they have to go back through the age gate again, which allows cookies.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
|Name of Cookie||What Used for||Expiry|
|_ga||Google Analytics||2 Years|
|fbm_XXXXXXXXXXX||Facebook Identification||1 Year|
|strongbow-age-gate||Date of birth verification||Session|
We may provide aggregate non-personally identifiable information to third parties (such as marketers, ad server companies and advertisers) that make use of general customer data. We may also share that information with concessionaires aboard our vessels and other third parties.
The Company is not liable for information that is inaccurate due to technical defects in software used on our website, whether induced by our systems or by software provided by third parties.
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
You can use the majority of our website without being required to divulge any personally identifiable information to us. To participate in or use some of the activities available on our website (such as entering a promotion or contacting us) you may be required to provide certain personally identifiable information (such as you name and e-mail address). In addition, in connection with some activities, we collect additional personally identifiable information such as you date of birth, street address.
When corresponding with you via e-mail, we may use a variety of technologies, such as ‘clear gifs’ or ‘web beacons’, to let us know, among other things, whether you received and opened our e-mail. The clear gif included in the e-mail may establish a cookie on your system that further allows us to tailor information to fit your personal interests.
The Company will not trade, sell or share such personally identifiable information for use by any third parties, unless we have informed you, been authorised by you or are required by law to do so. In addition, such personally identifiable information shall not be disclosed to third parties unless we have informed you, been authorised by you or are required by law to do so.
The term ‘third parties’ does not include any subsidiaries or affiliates of The Company, service providers or vendors acting on The Company’s behalf or travel agents or the purchaser of substantially all of the assets of The Company or a subsidiary or affiliate of The Company. Our policy is to require that third parties keep that information confidential.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION GATHERED
We use the information that you share with us for these purposes:
• To provide the products, services or membership benefits you request
• To improve the content of our site
• To measure consumer demand or interest in various offerings
• For marketing and promotional purposes, including to provide you with information about products and services offered by HP Bulmer Ltd and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
HOW DO I TELL HEINEKEN THAT I DON’T WANT TO BE CONTACTED OR CHANGE MY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
Our website sometimes provides you the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us at the point where we request information from you. You always have the option of removing your name from our e-mail mailing list(s) so that you will not receive further e-mail promotional communications from us. In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, it is best to follow the specific instructions outlined within the communications you receive from us since we operated numerous sites and e-mail lists. If you are unable to complete the process indicated in such communications, send us an e-mail.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct usage of information, we monitor and adjust our physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that data transmitted over the Internet will always be secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products and services and you do so at your own risk. Upon receipt of your transmission, we strive to ensure the security of that information in our systems.
LEGAL PURCHASE AGE
You must not provide us with your personal information if you are not of legal age to purchase alcohol in the jurisdiction in which you reside and (if different) in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing the site. We do not intent to collect personal information from any individuals under the legal purchase age or market alcohol beverages to anyone under the legal purchase age. If we receive notice or believe that someone under the legal purchase age has provided us with personal information we will make every reasonable effort to remove such personal information from our files.
LINKS AND THIRD PARTIES
Our website often provides links to resources that we believe may be useful. These links will lead you to websites operated by third parties that operate under different privacy policies. We encourage you to review those privacy policies, as we have no control over information you may submit to those third parties.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the homepage. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Our website is not guaranteed to be free from any so called computer viruses and it is recommended that you check for any such viruses before downloading it to your computer.
We may now or in the future permit the submission of videos or other communication submitted by you and other users (“user submissions”) and the hosting, sharing and/or publishing of such user submissions. You understand that whether or not such user submissions are published we do not guarantee any user confidentially it user submissions.
In connection with user submissions, you further agree that you will not: (I) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant us all the license rights granted herein: (II) published falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage us already third party; (III) submit material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, indecent, seditious, offensive, abusive, pornographic, harassing, hateful, discriminatory, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; (IV) submit material that would promote the excessive, irresponsible, or under-age consumption of alcohol; (V) submit material which is technically harmful (including without limitation computer viruses, logic bomb, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data). You must not misuse the website, (including without limitation by hacking). (V) post advertisements of solid solicitations of business; (VI) impersonate another person. The company assumes no responsibility for any liability that might arise from the content posted on the website, including without limitation, claims for defamation, liable, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity or invasion of privacy.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
The site contains material which is owned by The Company and is protected by international copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property laws. No permission is given by The Company in respect of the reproduction or use of commercial purposes of any brand names, product names, designs and other materials shown in which intellectual property rights subsist. You are only entitled to copy electronically and print hard copy portions of the website for the sole purpose of viewing and purchasing products of The Company.
The Company is licensed to reproduce and distribute the sound and video recordings contained on this website. You are only permitted to upload and share images, material and content of that which you are the owner.
RELIANCE ON INFOMRATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsiblity arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to use herby expressly exclude:
All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statue, common law or law of equity. Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use f our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
• Loss of income or revenue;
• Loss of business;
• Loss of profits of contracts;
• Loss of anticipated savings;
• Loss of data;
• Loss of goodwill;
• Wasted management or office time;
And for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
LOCATION AND JURISDICTION
This site is controlled and operated by HP Bulmer from its offices in the UK. HP Bulmer makes no representation that material in the site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws if, and to the extent that local laws are applicable.
These terms and conditions and anything in this site shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
Heineken UK promotes responsible drinking and is part of the Portman Group.
TEAM GB GLASS COMPETITION (PROMOTION CLOSED)
Acceptance of these rules is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of these rules.
Entry indicates acceptance of these rules.
- Only open to residents in the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), Channel Islands and IOM aged 18 or over excluding employees of any company in the Heineken group their immediate families and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion. Internet access required.
- No Purchase Necessary in Northern Ireland. NI shoppers email your name and address and date of birth to email@example.com. A batch number will be randomly entered on your behalf. Winners only will be contacted. Limited to one entry per NI shopper per person per day and a maximum of 6 throughout the promotional period.
- Purchase a promotional ‘Team GB’ pack of STRONGBOW ORIGINAL, STRONGBOW DARK FRUIT or STRONGBOW CLOUDY APPLE (10 x 440ml, 12 x 440ml or 15 x 440ml) in participating retail stores or via a participating online shopping channel. Subject to availability. Please retain receipts or proof of purchase. Maximum of one glass per household per day. If more than six glasses are claimed by one household, the promoter reserves the right to request proof of purchase. Service is at the discretion of the retail store staff. Licensing restrictions apply to purchases and online deliveries. Check online retailers’ terms and conditions for more details. Standard network rates apply to online purchases.
- Promotion is open from 00:01 on 15th June 2016 to 23:59 on 15th September 2016 (“the Promotion Period”).
- For the chance to win a limited edition Team GB STRONGBOW CLOUDY APPLE branded pint glass, go to www.strongbow.com/teamgb (“the Website”) and enter your name, date of birth, address and batch code from your promotional pack.
- There are 18,492 limited edition 568ml ‘pint’ Team GB branded glasses available to be won. The Instant Win prizes have been pre-allocated across the promotion period on a daily basis via winning moments. These ‘winning moments’ have been randomly pre-selected via a secure, independently verified computer system. Winners will be the entrants whose entry is received at the time of the winning moment or the closest time after a winning moment if the prize has not already been claimed. All prizes via winning moments will be available each day and throughout the promotion, there is no guarantee that they all will actually be won.
- Winners will be notified immediately if they have won a limited edition glass and following validation of entry, the glass will be posted to the address provided within 28 days.
- Names of winners will be available on the Website from 1st October 2016.
- Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties or bulk entries are invalid. Incomplete entries/claims or those not in accordance with the entry/claim instructions will not be accepted. The promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non receipt or the late receipt of message due to network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries that it reasonably believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct. The promoter has the right to request additional information to support any entry or purchase of product, which must include details of proof of purchase before the winning moment. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to award similar alternative prizes of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
- These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and directs consumers to go to www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
Promoter: Heineken UK Ltd, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ
2016 STRONGBOW HALLOWEEN PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS (PROMOTION CLOSED)
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and to their details being communicated to the Promoter’s agency in relation to this promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
1) Only open to residents in the UK (excluding CI and IOM) aged 18 or over excluding employees of any company in the Heineken group their immediate families and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
2) Eligible participants purchase a pint of Strongbow Original or Dark Fruit in participating outlets and receive a Strongbow Halloween prize card. Subject to availability. One prize card per pint purchased. Maximum 2 prize cards per day, per person. There are 3,171,000 prize cards being distributed and 300 per outlet. Service is at the discretion of the bar staff.
3) No purchase necessary in Scotland and Northern Ireland, please ask bar staff for your prize card while stocks last. One ‘no purchase’ entry per person, per day.
4) Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. Amended, defaced or photocopied prize cards are invalid. Promoter cannot accept responsibility for lost or stolen prize cards. The promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, incomplete, illegible or delayed online claims, such entries will be void. Proof of sending online claim is not proof of receipt and promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non-receipt or the late receipt of online claim due to network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the website entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification.
5) Promotion starts at 9am 17.10.16 and ends 23.59 on 03.11.16. Please check with the outlet for availability of prizes before purchase.
6) Winners will be notified under the wet panel on Strongbow Halloween prize card. There are 10 ‘The Haunted’ t-shirts, 10 spooky glasses, and 280 leisure rewards per outlet. Winners of t-shirts and spooky glasses show their prize card to bar staff in the outlet of issue prior to 23:59 on 03.11.16
To claim leisure rewards, go to strongbow.com/halloween and enter your unique code and contact details before 23:59 04.11.16. Winners of leisure rewards may choose from:
i. Voucher code giving £10.00 off any IntoTheBlue gift experience (other than Airkix). Each voucher code is unique and can only be used on new purchases. The code does not have any further value.
ii. £5 Prezzybox.com voucher is valid on any items on prezzybox.com other than sale items. Codes can either be used as part payment or full payment. Codes will be received by email and can be applied at checkout. Further Ts&Cs apply – see prezzybox.com for details. Prize code cannot be used in combination with any other prezzybox.com promotional voucher or any other gift voucher or for any offer, discount, concession or promotion. Charge of £3.95 applies to all UK mainland deliveries.
All vouchers are awarded as codes and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount code. Codes will be valid on one order until 31.12.16.
7) All participants have the chance to become a “winning moments” winner. Go to strongbow.com/halloween enter your unique code and contact details before 23:59 03.11.16. There will be 54 randomly generated “winning moments” throughout the Promotional Period – 3 “winning moments” for each day.
These consist of:
- Trip from London to Prague – return flights for 4 people (over 18s only) including airport transfers in Prague, 3 nights twin room 4* accommodation, 3 activities & travel insurance.
b. 2 x Home entertainment system which includes 1 LD 49” 3D TV, 1 LG Sound plate with built-in subwoofer, 1 LG Smart Blu-ray & DVD player, 5 Supernatural horror movies on Blu-ray.
c. 5 x 1 night stay for 2 people in a twin room in one of “Britain’s Most Haunted Hotels” of the winner’s choice. Prize includes £150 towards travel costs.
d. 15 x Xbox Ones each with 1 Horror-themed game.
e. 15 x GoPro Hero 4, 12MP Action Camera.
f. 16 x Beats by Dre On-Ear Headphones.
Prague and Britain’s Most Haunted Hotels trips are subject to availability and both include breakfast. They cannot be taken between 21.12.16 – 02.01.17 over UK bank holidays or Easter Sunday & must be taken within 12 months of the notification of winning.
i. “Winning moments” prize winners will be determined by the proximity in time of receipt of their online claim to certain predetermined dates and times. These “winning moments” have been allocated at random using a secure, independently verified computer-based programme under independent supervision prior to the start of the Promotion. A winner of a “winning moments” prize will be the entrant whose online entry is received closest in time after a “winning moment” on the day of entry. If there has not been an entry between one “winning moment” (“Moment One”) and the next “winning moment” (“Moment Two”), then the prize in respect to Moment One will be re-allocated at random to a time before the close of the promotion.
ii. Winners of the online “winning moments” prizes will be notified instantly and prizes will be despatched within 28 working days to the address entered online. Secure delivery within mainland UK Promoter uses a third party to send all prizes and take no responsibility for failure of delivery outside of our control.
8) There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred. Vouchers are not for resale and the issuer reserves the right to invalidate any voucher sold contrary to the voucher terms.
9) A winner is over 25 years of age and looks over 25 years of age may be required to participate in all required publicity, including any presentation ceremony. The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
10) The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
11) In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
12) All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in connection with the prizes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and the promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or however in connection with any loss, damage or injury suffered as a direct result of the provision of the Promotion. Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of its negligence.
13) These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
14) The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
2017 EPIC ENTRANCE PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions, to their details being communicated to the Promoter’s representatives so that the Promoter or its representatives can contact the participant in connection with the Promotion (as necessary). Please retain a copy for your information.
1) Only open to residents in the UK and Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 18 or over, excluding employees of any company in the Heineken group and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
2) Purchase a Make an Epic Festival Entrance promotional pack of STRONGBOW ORIGINAL (10 x 440ml can, 12 x 440ml can, and 18 x 440ml can), STRONGBOW DARK FRUIT (10 x 440ml can) or STRONGBOW CLOUDY APPLE (10 x 440ml can) from participating retail stores or via a participating online retailer. Subject to availability. Please retain proof of purchase and batch code for verification. Service is at the discretion of the retailer and retail store staff. Maximum of one Epic Festival Entrance and one draw prize per person.
3) Residents of Northern Ireland: No purchase is necessary. NI participants may enter at www.strongbow.com/epicentrance (“the Website”). Enter your personal details: email, name, address, mobile phone number and follow the entry instructions to ‘Win an Epic Festival Entrance’. Only one no purchase necessary entry per person. Standard network rates apply.
4) Epic Entrances Promotion Prizes
• Promotion is open from 3rd April 2017 – 28th April 2017 for the chance to win Isle of Wight Festival tickets. Isle of Wight is 8th – 11th June 2017
• Promotion is open from 3rd April 2017 – 12th June 2017 for the chance to win Kendal Calling tickets. Kendal Calling is 27th – 30th July 2017
• Promotion is open from 3rd April 2017 – 13th July 2017 for the chance to win Victorious tickets. Victorious is 25th – 27th August 2017
5) At the point of entry (where relevant) please select from the drop down menu which festival you would like to Make an Epic Festival Entrance at.
6) For the chance to Make an Epic Entrance at the Isle of Wight Festival go to www.strongbow.com/epicentrance (“the Website”) and enter your email, name, full postal address, mobile phone number and 5-digit batch code from your promotional pack. Answer the 3 questions by selecting an answer from each of the pre-populated drop down menus. There are two Epic Entrances to be won to the Isle of Wight festival.
7) For the chance to Make an Epic Entrance (chose from the pre-populated list) to Kendal Calling or to Victorious, go to www.strongbow.com/epicentrance (“the Website”). Enter your email, name, full postal address, mobile phone number and 5-digit batch code from your promotional pack. Answer the 3 questions by selecting an answer from each of the pre-populated drop down menus, and answer in no more than fifty words what you and your mates would consider to be an Epic Entrance. There are three Epic Entrances to be won to Kendal Calling and three to be won to Victorious.
8) Winner selection and criteria for judging Epic Festival Entrance entries.
Isle of Wight
Winners of the Isle of Wight Festival Epic Entrances will be the first two entries drawn at random from all qualifying entries received between midnight on 03/04/17 and midnight on 28/04/17 who chose the Isle of Wight at the point of entry by 05/05/17. Winners will be drawn at random by an independent verified algorithm programme.
Winners of the Kendal Calling Epic Festival Entrances will be chosen as follows: –
A random selection of 200 entries will be made at random from all qualifying entries received between midnight on 03/04/17 and midnight on 12/06/17 who chose Kendal Calling at the point of entry by 26/06/17 by an independent verified algorithm programme and the entrant’s idea for an Epic Entrance will then be judged as follows:
The independent judging panel will give each of the 200 randomly selected entries entry marks out of 10 for each of the following criteria:
• Does this entry have what it takes to create the impact to Make an Epic Festival Entrance?
• Does this entry show the personality of the winner and their mates?
• Does this entry stand out from the crowd?
This will then determine the 50 finalists who will be judged by a panel including Heineken UK, festival owners, and Initials Marketing who will give each finalist entry marks out of 10 for the same criteria.
In the event of a tie-breaker the score for ‘Does this entry have what it takes to create the impact to ‘Make an Epic Festival Entrance’?’ will carry the most weight.
Winners of the Victorious Epic Festival Entrances will be selected using the same process as Kendal Calling but from qualifying entries received between midnight on 03/04/17 and midnight on 13/07/17 who chose Victorious at the point of entry by 24/07/17
10) The winner of each Epic Festival Entrance will be contacted using the contact details provided.
• In the case of the Isle of Wight festival, this will be by 05/05/17
• In the case of Kendal Calling, this will be by 26/06/17
• In the case of Victorious; this will be by 24/07/17
11) If the winners of Epic Festival Entrances at the Isle of Wight cannot be contacted within five working days, they will forfeit their right to the prize and the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner (and so on until a winner can be contacted who will take up the prize). In the case of Kendal Calling and Victorious, if the winner cannot be contacted within five working days, they will forfeit their right to the prize and the Promoter reserves the right to award the Epic Entrances in respect of the entrant in fourth place as decided by the judging panel. If the entrant in fourth place cannot accept the prize for any reason the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize in respect of the entrant in fifth place (and so on, as necessary, until a winner who can accept the prize is identified).
12) Each Epic Festival Entrance prize is up to a value of £10,000 and will include:
• Return transportation for the winner and five of their nominated friends (all of whom need to be aged 18 or over). This will be from a central transport hub in close proximity from the winner’s home, to the festival via a suitable mode of transport chosen by The Promoter and/or its agents. This mode of transport will be dependent on the winner’s location from the festival and is in addition to the mode of transport chosen by the winner, by which they will make their Epic Entrance to the festival.
• Weekend camping tickets including accommodation:
i. Isle of Wight winners will receive 3 x two-man tents to accommodate them and 5 mates and 6 Strongbow branded sleeping bags in the guest camping area,
ii. Kendal Calling winners will receive a weekend Tipi and 6 Strongbow branded sleeping bags in the boutique camping area of the festival
iii. Victorious winners will receive 3 x two-man tents to accommodate them and 5 mates and 6 Strongbow branded sleeping bags in the general festival camping area
• The prize also includes the ‘Epic Entrance as chosen by the prize winner at the point of entry. for the winner and five nominated friends all aged 18 years or over.
13) It will not be possible to deliver all winners to the exact festival location in some modes of transport that were available to choose as an Epic Entrance due to health and safety and logistical reasons. In these circumstances, winners, will make their entrance as near as practically possible to the location and continue their entrance on a feasible mode of transport to their destination inside the festival grounds.
14) All chosen modes of transport, costumes and entourage selections are subject to availability at the time of winner contact and confirmation. In the event that a selection made by the winner at the point of entry is not available, the promoter and the EFE team will find a suitable solution within the prize budget, to ensure there is minimal loss of impact at the point of entry to the festival.
15) All modes of transport are subject to feasibility and weather conditions. In the event that a selection made by the winner at the point of entry is not feasible due to adverse weather conditions, festival restrictions or any other factor outside of the Promoter’s control, the Promoter and the EFE team will find a suitable solution within the prize and time allowance to ensure there is minimal loss of impact at the point of entry to the festival.
16) All entrants will be required to enter the festival grounds and undergo the relevant security checks ahead of making their Epic Entrance. If the winners are refused entrance to the festival, which is at the discretion of the festival security, they forfeit their right to the prize.
17) All entrance details, dates and time are subject to the Epic Entrance permutation selected at the point of entry and as agreed with the promoter and the EFE team once winners have been selected.
• Isle of Wight, both Epic Entrances will take place on Thursday 8th June
• Kendal Calling, 1 Epic Entrance will take place on Thursday afternoon, 27th July and 2 Epic Entrances will take place on the morning of Friday 28th July
• Victorious, 1 Epic Entrance will take place on Friday, 25th August and 2 Epic Entrances will take place on Saturday, 26th August
18) The Promoter and/or its agents accept no liability for any loss or damage to personal belonging of the winners or their five friends pre, during or post the Epic Entrance and for the duration of the festival. All personal belongings are the sole responsibility of the owner.
19) Winners and their nominated five friends must not be intoxicated or under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances at the time of their Epic Entrance. The Promoter and its agents reserve the right to cancel the Epic Entrance if there is a risk of danger to the winners or the public.
20) Ticket terms and conditions apply – see :
• http://www.isleofwightfestival.com/info/tickets.aspx for Isle of Wight Festival ticket details
• http://www.kendalcalling.co.uk/buy-outright for Kendal Calling Festival ticket details and
• www.victoriousfestival.co.uk/tickets/ for festival ticket details.
21) Tickets will be presented to the winner and their five friends on the day that they will be making their Epic Entrances to the relevant festivals. Winners and their friends must show valid ID otherwise, they may be rejected from the festival. Tickets are not for resale and each festival organiser reserves the right to invalidate any tickets sold contrary to the ticket terms.
22) There will also be 5 prize draws between 3rd April 2017 and 23:59 on 31st August 2017 to win the following prizes:
• 100 x two man tents
• 150 x sleeping bags
• 300 x Bluetooth speakers
• 600 x Pac a Macs
• 1,000 x mobile phone chargers
23) All prize brands and specifications are pre-determined.
The starting and closing dates of each draw are as follows:
Draw 1: For all valid entries received between midnight on Monday 3rd April 2017 and midnight on Sunday 30th April 2017.
Prizes: 20 tents, 30 sleeping bags, 60 Blue tooth speakers, 120 Pac A Macs and 200 mobile phone chargers
Draw 2: For all valid entries received between midnight on Monday 1st May 2017 and midnight on Wednesday 31st May 2017.
Prizes: 20 tents, 30 sleeping bags, 60 Blue tooth speakers, 120 Pac A Macs and 200 mobile phone chargers
Draw 3: For all valid entries received between midnight on Thursday 1st June 2017 and midnight on Friday 30th June 2017.
Prizes: 20 tents, 30 sleeping bags, 60 Blue tooth speakers, 120 Pac A Macs and 200 mobile phone chargers
Draw 4: For all valid entries received between midnight on Saturday 1st July 2017 and midnight on Monday, 31st July 2017.
Prizes: 20 tents, 30 sleeping bags, 60 Blue tooth speakers, 120 Pac A Macs and 200 mobile phone chargers
Draw 5: For all valid entries received between midnight on Tuesday 1st August and midnight on Thursday, 31st August 2017.
Prizes: 20 tents, 30 sleeping bags, 60 Blue tooth speakers, 120 Pac A Macs and 200 mobile phone chargers
24) The winners of the prize draw prizes will be chosen from all qualifying entries submitted during the relevant period. The winners will be the first 430 selected at random by an independent adjudicator within 14 days of each closing date. Prize allocation is at random and is at the discretion of the Promoter. Winners will be notified within 7 days of winner selection using the email address provided when entering. No person may win more than one prize. If the winners of the prize draw prizes cannot be contacted within five working days, they will forfeit their right to the prize and the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner (and so on until a winner can be contacted who will take up the prize). Once prize acceptance is received and any verification checks are completed prizes will be dispatched within 28 days to the address provided upon entry. Prizes will be despatched by courier and will require a signature upon receipt.
25) All prize winners’ names and counties will be available from Strongbow Win an Epic Entrance promotion c/o Initials Marketing, 4th Floor, 7 Swallow Place, London, W1B 2AG from 31/10/17.
26) The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw a prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
27) There is no cash or other alternative to any prizes as part of the Make an Epic Entrance promotion in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred. In the event that any part of the Epic Festival Entrance prize is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it for something else of equal value.
28) The ‘Epic Festival Entrance’ winners and their guests who are over 25 years of age and look over 25 years of age will be required to participate in all required publicity and by entering this promotion, winners give their consent to take part in such publicity with no further recompense over and above the award of the Epic Festival Entrance prizes.
29) By entering the promotion, the entrant gives the Promoter an unlimited, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display any entry for the purposes of this competition and for promoting Strongbow products in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. The entrant agrees to waive any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of their content is theirs to assert.
30) The Promoter cannot be held responsible for a breakdown in communication systems or networks that may result in an entry not being registered.
31) In the event of circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants to avoid undue disappointment.
32) The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
33) The Promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
34) We cannot guarantee that the Epic Festival Entrances at each of the festivals will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. The Promoter or its agents are not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator of the event. We can provide you with their details on request.
35) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
36) All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
37) Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. Amended, defaced or photocopied entries are invalid. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for lost or stolen entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non-receipt or the late receipt of the message due to network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The Promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification.
38) These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ