Strongbow Nights 17th July 2019
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information. The personal data provided by entrants will always only be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the promotion and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice https://www.heineken.co.uk/privacy-policy From time to time, the Promoter may share entrants’ personal data with their agents/representatives to assist with administering the promotion and contacting entrants (as necessary) and/or fulfilling the prize(s).
- The promotion is open to any UK resident, aged 25 or over, excluding friends and family members of Heineken, Ladbible and Otherway employees, and who can supply proof of age/ID on request.
- To claim tickets, follow LadBible on Instagram and click through the LadBible advertisement to the EventBrite website. To apply for tickets (maximum 4 per person) visit the Eventbrite website and register your interest. No purchase is required.
- This promotion will run on the LadBible on Instagram page between 02/07/19 and 17/07/19. There are 220 tickets to be claimed.Tickets are allocated on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
- Claimants will be informed immediately if they have tickets. Tickets are only valid for Strongbow/LadBible Night on 17/07/19 at Assembly House, Kentish Town, 292-294 Kentish Town Rd, Kentish Town, London NW5 2TG. All attendees must be 25 or over. Food and two free pints of Strongbow will be provided.
- The tickets are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No transport or accommodation is included.
- Attendees will be asked to sign a photo/video release form upon entry to the venue to give permission to Ladbible and Strongbow to film them during the event.
- We cannot guarantee that event will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. The Promoter or its agents are not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator of the event. We can provide you with their details on request. The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway EDINBURGH EH12 9JZ