These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Only open to residents in the UK aged 18 or over, excluding employees of any company in the Heineken group and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
2. No purchase necessary, however in order to enter the promotion, you must have an internet connection and a valid email account. To participate in the promotion, participants should go to https://uk.strongbow.com/strongbow-pinknews-kits and input their first name, date of birth, email address, mobile number, home address and postcode from 16:00 3/04/2023 to 16:00 20/04/2023. Entry is limited to one per person
3. Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification.
4. All valid entries will be entered into a prize draw on or before 24.04.2023. The first 500 valid entries drawn at random from all valid entries by an independent judge will win a prize. Each prize consists of a kit containing 4 x 330ml Strongbow Ultra Dark Fruit Cider, 4 x 330ml Strongbow Ultra Apple Cider, 4 x t-shirts, bunting, a glitzy curtain decoration, 2 x pens, 1 x Bingo card, 1 x welcome card, 2 x cardboard scoring paddles, 1 x scoring card and 1 x £30 Deliveroo voucher.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winners and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw a prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The prize draw winners will be announced on or before 28/04/2023. The winners will be notified via email to the email address with which the entry was made. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not reply within 7 days to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner at random from all valid entries (and so on until a winner can be contacted who will take up the prize).
7. The winners will have 7 days, starting on the day they accept their prize to provide their full name and any required details to fulfil their prize.
8. The prizes will be sent out before 08/05/20.23. No entrant may win more than one prize.
9. Winners’ details (First names and county only) will be available for 3 months from 28.04.23 by sending a Stamped Address Envelope to Delta, 34 Hercules Way, Bowerhill, Melksham SN12 6TSBy entering, the winner consents to such information being disclosed upon request.
10. There is no cash or other alternative to these prizes in whole or in part. Prizes are not transferable or refundable. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
11. The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
14. All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in connection with the prize are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and the promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or however in connection with any loss, damage or injury suffered as a direct result of the provision of the prize.
15. All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
16. These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ