These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any othercommunications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entryinstructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and byentering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and bebound by the terms and conditions and to their details being communicated tothe Promoter’s agency in relation to this promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information. The personal data provided by entrants will always only be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the promotion and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice https://www.heineken.co.uk/privacy-policy From time to time, the Promoter may share entrants’ personal data with their agents/representatives to assist with administering the promotion and contacting entrants (as necessary) and/or fulfilling the prize(s).
Outlet Kit Incentive (STRONGBOW CARNEVIL Halloween kit):
- Only open to residents in the UK aged 18 or over who are on trade retailers.
- Customers must have requested a 2019 Strongbow Halloween Kit.
- Kits include: in-outlet point of sale material, decorations, manager’s brief and consumer instant reward prizes of 50 x CARNEVIL Ringmaster Masks, 50 x CARNEVIL Harlequin Masks. Kits will be dispatched between 01.10.19 and 25.10.19. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the free kit at its sole discretion with similar items of equal or greater value due to unavailability of any particular item under circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
Outlet Promotion: Daily Draw (5 x £2000 to be won):
- To enter the main prize draw, dress the bar, back-of-bar, bar tables and / or dining area with all the given point of sale material and decoration in the STRONGBOW Carnevil Halloween kit listed in Term 3. Then take a photograph of the dressed bar or bar area and submit entry by following STRONGBOW on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook, uploading the photograph using #StrongbowHalloween and commenting with outlet name and location [example: Royal Oak, Kent]. Standard network rates apply. Entries limited to one per outlet.
- The photographs to be submitted between 06:00 on 28/10/19 and 23:59 on 01/11/19 in accordance with Term 16.
- A winning photo will be drawn at random each day from all qualifying entries made the previous day. The winning entries will be drawn by Strongbow who will then contact the winners via private message on either Instagram, Twitter or Facebook (the same social channel used to enter) by 22:00 on 08/11/19. Winners must respond to this message within 7 working days. If winners do not respond within 7 working days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winning entry (and so on until five winners have responded).
- There are five prizes. Each prize is £2,000 which will be awarded by cheque.
- Winners will be contacted by @STRONGBOWUK via the channel the winner used to enter, to obtain a postal address. This information will be passed on to a 3rd party fulfilment agency to fulfil the prize, as set out below.
- Prizes will be made by cheque. Cheques will be made out to the winning outlets name.
- The five winners will be contacted within 7 working days of responding as set out in Clause 6. A request will be made for a postal address within 7 working days. Once the postal address has been confirmed:-
- A cheque will be sent to their address via ‘Royal Mail Second Class Signed For’ post. Winners should allow 10 working days from providing their details to receiving their cheque.
- The cheque will be made out to the winning outlets name.
- A signature is required to accept delivery.
- Cheques are valid for 6 months from the date on the cheque.
- If the winner does not reply by email with their postal address within 7 working days, they will receive 3 phone calls within a further 3 working days to establish the details for prize fulfilment.
- If the winner does not answer or reply to the email within this time frame (10 working days since being advised of their win), their prize will be forfeited.
- The prizes will be fulfilled by Element London Ltd (element-london.com).
- The winning outlets will be announced on STRONGBOW’S social media channels, including Instagram, Twitter and / or Facebook once all winners have been confirmed. By entering, all entrants consent to such information being disclosed.
- By submitting a photograph each entrant agrees and confirms that the entrant:
- shall be solely responsible for the entry and the consequences of posting or publishing it;
- owns the entire copyright in the submission and all content included in it of any nature, including images, script etc is original and belongs to the entrant;
- has permission from any people appearing in the entry to submit the entry for these purposes and that any person appearing in the photograph is over 25 years or age;
- the photograph does not disclose any personal or confidential information belonging to anyone;
- the entry is not false, a misrepresentation, obscene, offensive, discriminatory or libellous;
- agrees that the Promoter may use the entry and/or any part of it for any purposes of promoting our products, including posting your entry on a STRONGBOW website or on other media channels
- grants the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licenseable, transferrable, royalty free basis licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the entry;
- grants each user of Instagram a non-exclusive license to access the entry through the site, and to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and such photographs;
- agrees that any credits are at the Promoter’s sole discretion
- confirms that the entry will not:
- promote excessive, irresponsible or underage consumption of alcohol;
- Suggest endorsement of the STRONGBOW brand by any celebrity
- Use offensive, obscene, pornographic, abusive, false, misrepresenting, defamatory or malicious content
- Show anyone acting in a dangerous or irresponsible manner
- Show any indecent or inappropriate behaviour
- Include of any person under the age of 25
- Include competitor brands
- Show the consumption of alcohol or the appearance of intoxication
- Include content to which someone else owns the copyright, without the requisite authorisations
- post advertisements or other solicitations of business:
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries - such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non-receipt or the late receipt of entries due to network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
- All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with the prize & the reporting consequence thereof are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ