These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any othercommunications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entryinstructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and byentering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and bebound by the terms and conditions and to their details being communicated tothe Promoter’s agency in relation to this promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Only open to residents in the UK, aged 18 or over, excluding employees of any company in the Heineken group, their immediate families and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
- Eligible participants purchase a pint of STRONGBOW Original or STRONGBOW Dark Fruit in participating outlets and receive a STRONGBOW Carnevil Ringmaster or Harlequin mask. Subject to availability. One mask per pint purchased. Maximum 1 mask per person, per day. There are 996,600 masks being distributed throughout the promotion with 100 per participating outlet (50 of each character). Service is at the discretion of the bar staff. Half pints are not qualifying purchases.
- No purchase necessary in Scotland. please ask bar staff for your mask while stocks last. One ‘No Purchase Necessary’ entry per person, per day.
- Promotion starts at 12:00 on 26.10.18 and ends 23:59 on 03.11.18. Please check with the outlet for availability of prizes before purchase.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter is not responsible for any third-party acts or omissions.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion at any stage but will always endeavor to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in connection with the prizes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and the promoter shall be under no liability whatsoever or however in connection with any loss, damage or injury suffered as a direct result of the provision of the Promotion. Promoter makes no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of its negligence.
- These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ